Georgia Contractors Insurance
Independent insurance agency serving the needs of contractors in Norcross, metro Atlanta, and all of Georgia since 1968
As a local independent insurance agency we’re committed to our customer’s satisfaction. Harrington Insurance Agency can help you research rates and coverage options from top insurance companies in order to find the best rates for your contracting business.
Insurance Tailored For You
We’re here to help you find the most appropriate and affordable insurance package for your business. The construction industry is full of risks, like accidents, injuries, and damage done to someone’s property while on the job. Our contractor insurance program is focused to protect you from risks associated with your industry.
What Does Contractors Insurance Cover?
As a contractor, you put yourself at risk on a daily basis. We offer the right insurance suited for the needs of your business.
Some contractors insurance plans in Georgia may include the following coverages:
- Bodily injury: This coverage provides protection if you or someone you employ causes injury or death to a third party during work. The coverage provides medical care for the injured person(s), and it covers you if you are sued for the damages.
- Property damage: This coverage provides protection if damage is caused to the property you are working on.
- Completed operations: This covers the liability you may incur for property damage or injuries that may happen to a third party once contracted operations have ceased or been abandoned.
- Advertising personal injury: This covers protection from damaging a reputation through slander, libel, or false claims.
Other coverages may included:
- Workers compensation insurance
- License and permit
- Builders risk
- Heavy equipment and contractor hand tools
- Commercial auto
- Life and health insurance
- Tool insurance
Here at Harrington Insurance Agency we serve to protect your auto, home, life, and commercial insurance needs so that you can be ready for any unexpected risks that life may throw your way.
We’re “one stop shopping” for all of your insurance needs, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you as our client.
To learn more about contractors insurance, request a free online quote today or call 770-447-5696.